Advising California Employers
For the past 20 years, the Employer Resource Institute has been helping California employers with their employment-related compliance challenges. We understand as well as you do that doing business in California simply isn't like doing business anywhere else.
We developed California Employer Advisor Online as a must-have resource for every California business. It's a subscription website
that helps human resource professionals, business owners, and managers stay
up-to-date and in compliance with the ever-changing laws that govern your
relationship with your employees.
There are three major reasons that thousands of
your colleagues rely on California Employer Advisor and wouldn't consider doing business without it:
- You get easy-to-understand, plain-English analysis of both state and federal laws, regulations, and court cases, written specifically for California employers. No more wasting time and money on resources that don't apply to you—or, worse still, actively mislead you about the current state of the law.
- You'll learn not just what the latest legal developments are, but even more importantly, what you need to do about them. Practical step-by-step checklists help you avoid hidden traps that can lead to costly lawsuits.
- You get authoritative hands-on guidance without having to wade
through legalese and irrelevant details of interest only to lawyers.
Expert advice like this is normally available only by consulting an attorney—and paying hefty fees!
Plus, with our limited-time discount,
you'll save $100! For just $399, you get 365 days of uninterrupted
access to the private, subscribers-only California Employer Advisor Online
website, where you'll benefit from...
- Full, searchable access to all articles, tools, and checklists from the monthly California Employer
- A print subscription to the 8-page California Employer Advisor newsletter (a
- Our entire library of critical reports for instant download (worth more than $500!)
- Downloadable checklists, forms, and 101 must-have employee handbook policies—fully customizable for your workplace—that you won't want to be without
- Access to our exclusive "ask an editor" feature
- An info-packed 4-page PDF newsletter to distribute internally to your supervisors. Helps ensure a focus on informed compliance at all levels of your organization. Normally a $180+ value—but you get it absolutely free as part of your subscription!
- A monthly bonus "Online Exclusive" story, form, policy, or checklist available nowhere else
- A free pass to a can't-miss subscriber-only webinar every month, and full access to our library of past subscriber-only webinars for as long as you're a member
- Links to government resources, such as the California Labor Code and Wage
Orders, for your quick reference
- And much, much more!
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
There's absolutely no risk when you become a subscriber to California Employer Advisor Online. If you don't believe that our service eliminates countless hassles and saves your organization thousands of dollars, just let us know. We'll personally see that you receive a full refund of your entire subscription payment—no questions asked. It's that simple.
Subscribe now and get
access to all the resources in the subscribers-only section.
Subscription Expired? Renew here.
Want to subscribe by phone? Call us toll-free at (800)
QUESTIONS? Call (800) 695-7178 or feel free to use our
convenient contact form.