Employment Law Compliance for California Supervisors
The Guide to Effectively—and Legally—Managing Employees
Download a recent issue of Employment Law Compliance for California Supervisors for FREE
Download Now »
Get this valuable newsletter absolutely free each month!
These days, no California business—large or small—can afford to be complacent about the ever-changing landscape of California employment law and helping to prevent employee claims. Fortunately, Employment Law for California Supervisors will show you and your team the most effective ways to prevent sexual harassment claims, avoid illegal questions in interviews, and foster a positive and nurturing lawsuit-resistant work environment.
Your front-line management team will receive timely, concise, and authoritative employment law information with each issue. Each month they will...
- Solve common workplace problems before they balloon into complaints and formal claims
- Conduct employee evaluations with confidence
- Steer clear of discriminatory practices
- Maintain accurate personnel records
- And much more!
Receive all the following benefits when you subscribe now to this multi-copy information service:
- 12 monthly information-packed issues of Employment Law Compliance for California Supervisors
- Flexibility to choose the number of copies you need for your workplace
- Generous multi-copy discounts to give you a very economical way to provide each supervisor with their own copy
You save when you order multiple copies!
|Copies of each issue||Price per Supervisor|
|1-25||$17.99 (10 copy minimum)|
Need to pay with a purchase order or have us invoice your company? Call (800) 695-7178.
To order online, select the number of copies you wish to receive each month and click submit.
Our Total Satisfaction Guarantee:
As with all Employer Resource Institute information services, there's absolutely no risk when you become a subscriber to Employment Law Compliance for California Supervisors. If you don't believe this news service eliminates countless hassles and saves your organization thousands of dollars, just let us know. We'll refund your entire subscription payment—even if you've received all 12 issues.